Just Washin' Some Balls...


Know what's awesome?

When you have a TOTALLY juvenile sense of humor, and your kid is lovingly caring for her balls. 

Yep. 

This afternoon Sterling was toting around two soccer balls. When I looked over, she had them in the sink of her play kitchen. 

Me: Watcha doing there, sweetie?
S: I washin' my balls. 
Me: Oh yeah?
S: Yeah. They SOOOOO dirty.
Me: Huh. You don't say. 
S: And STINKY!
Me: No way! How do you fix that?
A: First I wash them. Then I rub them. 
Me: *snort* Yeah? How did they get so dirty?
S: They been in a scudgy box. 
Me: Oh! You don't say!
S: Yeah. I not gonna put them in there no more. It scudgy! And stinky!

When she brought over her toy bat and started washing it too, I pretty much lost it and just sat snickering like a 12 year old boy at a bra convention. 

Yep. I am THAT parent... 

Thanks for reading! Did this make you snort out loud and now you want more Mayhem? 

Then please like us on Facebook for Mayhem throughout the day! 

And tell your friends about us!


No comments:

Post a Comment