Did My Kid Just Order A Hit On Me???


As I was sitting there this morning, casually minding my own business, I happened to overhear this discussion:

Okay, you take care of her? Her name Caraline. She my momma. Jus let me know when you done. 

Holy hell, did my kid just order a hit on me?!?

What did I do to deserve that? Never mind, no need answer that one. 

But more importantly, where did she meet the imaginary people who could carry out such a thing? 

I'd have a hard time even knowing where to go to get my hands on some pot, but evidently she has MAJOR connections. 

I gotta rethink who we do play dates with...

In the meantime, I think I'm going to run out for donuts at lunch just to make certain I stay on her good side. 

Thanks for reading! Did this make you snort out loud and now you want more Mayhem? 

Then please like us on Facebook for Mayhem throughout the day! 

And tell your friends about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment