Bug Boy


You may not realize that there is a new solution to car care, but we have developed an alternative method for removing bug guts.

What is it, you ask?

Why it's simple, it's a toddler boy!

See, I noticed the other day that Bennett was spending a lot of time inspecting the front of John's car. I was too busy chasing his sister to spend much time focusing on what he was up to, but when I did, I discovered something interesting.

Evidently, he had contentedly been going from bug to bug, and sucking them off of the front of the car.

And when I peeled him away from John's car, the tantrum was prolific. That was, until he discovered eating mulch.

My boy certainly appreciates the finer things in life…



Want more Mayhem? Like us on Facebook
And Subscribe.
To get updates in your email, use the link on the right sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment