Bed Slat Mystery

So yeah, we aren't even a full day into the new year, and mayhem is already rearing it's naughty head during nap time.

Any idea what you are looking at in that picture down there?

That my friends would be a slat from an antique child's bed. Yep, that's what supports the mattress.

Any idea how my 22 lb daughter got it out during nap?

No?

Crap, me either.

What I do know is that when I went in to get her up from nap, she proudly exclaimed "Hey mama, here's some wood!"

Um, thanks?

Now I have to figure out how to get it back into the bed, and it looks like my only option is to take the whole thing apart and put it back together.

That is, unless I can figure out how she got it out in the first place...

And yes, that is a dresser turned around backwards in the background. Don't judge people, don't judge.





No comments:

Post a Comment