Come At Me

Is it all boys or just my boy that are dirty little monkeys?

This morning, while I was changing Sterling out of her jammies, Bennett scooted off to do some reconnaissance on his own.

When I wrapped up with her a few minutes later, I strolled into the kitchen and this lovely picture of defiance is what I found.

The little bugger had snagged two dirty bottles out of the dishwasher and plunked the tops back on them.

To give you a sense of the determination, these puppies were on the top shelf of the dishwasher, so he must have climbed up in there to get them.

He then went digging through the recycling for something both nasty AND dangerous to tool around with.

Pretty certain that expression clearly communicates "come at me B, you ain't got nothin I can't handle"...

I don't see a single ounce of remorse in his face. Or fear. Or even a little hint of concern.

Nope, none. Anywhere.

All it does is reinforce how on point my Halloween costume for him was...



No comments:

Post a Comment