Baldie Bashing

So evidently I am not the only one in the house that can't stand Caillou.

Every time Caillou comes on, Bennett immediately heads straight to the TV's electrical plug and yanks that puppy out of the wall with a flourish of triumph.

I'm not sure if he doesn't want any competition for "primary bald headed man in Sterling's life", or if Caillou's whining also gets on his nerves, but essentially our days go something like this:

Sterling whines, wheedles and cajoles until we finally get to the designated Caillou time.

I turn it on with the volume down as far as possible so I don't have to hear his whiny little soprano voice.

I spend the next few minutes furiously trying to keep Ben Ben occupied so that he doesn't jack with the TV.

At some point he evades me and races over to unplug the TV and cable box, at which point Sterling dissolves in high pitch screams and tears.

Imagine a pubescent girl at a Justin Bieber concert and you are close to the level of drama Caillou creates in our house.

I plug everything back in, and the cycle begins again.

Yep, good times.

Just one more reason for me to love Caillou...

No comments:

Post a Comment