The Girl Evidently Likes Family Guy

Every night, before I go to bed, I go in to kiss S one last time. It's also when I often find her naked and take a few minutes to put her clothes and diaper back on.

It's also one of those special privileges of being a mom and I plan to do this late night kiss as long as possible.

The condo that we stayed at on vacation had a TV in every bedroom. My first move when we got there was to take the remote out of her room. I figured her TV was up on a dresser and was too far up to be an issue.

I would be wrong. I know, it's a shocker.

My lively little monkey quickly learned how to pull out the dresser drawers so that she could scale up and turn on the TV.

When I went in to check on her one night at 11:00, this is what I found. She had pulled the dresser drawers out and was curled up in one, watching Family Guy.

When I asked her what she was doing, she looked me dead in the eye and responded with as much disdain as a toddler can muster "I watchin' TV Momma". The "dumbass" was implied...

No comments:

Post a Comment