Actions Speak Louder Than Words


1:00 is nap time in our house, and it is a little miracle of peace in a day full of Mayhem.

So after putting the monkeys down for nap today, I turned off the TV for a little bit of silence.

Ahhhhhhhh, silence. Wait a moment. Somewhere, a tiny little high pitched whiny voice was complaining... It was faint, but still annoying.

Caillou.

So I began looking for the source of the whine.

I looked under the sofa. Nope.

I looked in the seat cushions. Nope.

I checked the kitchen cabinets. Nope.

Toy box, diaper bag, coat closet. Nope, Nope, and Nope.

And then I realized that there was one thing located in the middle of  my search area.

And as I pulled open the trash can, this is what I saw...

Evidently I am not the only one who wants to do this to Caillou by the end of the day ;-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment