OSM: Nap Time Tornado

So if you have any previous knowledge of Sterling, you know that nap times are especially fraught with mayhem. If not, let me give you a little bit of history.

Sterling is prone to mayhem. Thus, I need a break half way through every day. That means that during nap time, she stays in her room whether she is sleeping or not.

When she was about 14 months old, she learned how to climb out of her crib. No matter what I tried, she kept getting out so I bit the bullet and switched her to a toddler bed.

She then discovered that if she pulled the drawers of her dresser open, she could climb to the top. So my husband spent a day installing "baby proof" latches in all of the drawers.

Evidently, she has learned how to open the latches. Nap time may never be the same again.

This picture shows just a sampling of the mayhem she committed today. I will let the fact that there is no sheet on her mattress speak for itself. As for the stuff on top of the dresser? It was clean at the start of nap, so she either threw it up there, or (more likely) climbed up to put it there. And the fact that the bed is in the middle of the room? My girl likes to rearrange...


No comments:

Post a Comment