The Apple Doesn't Fall Far

I truly love my husband, but I get accused (by him) of taking artistic liberties when I share some of his finer moments.

And I'm not talking about stuff like this, but more along the lines of this.

He openly concedes that our kids are hellions, but has a hard time believing he could possibly be ornery too.

The truth is though, he has the memory of a goldfish when it comes to what comes out of his mouth. And their ornery little antics had to come from somewhere.

So from now on, I am going to do my best to stick to the stuff that I have irrefutable evidence of.

Gems like this, which leave no doubt as to where his children get their ornery genes from ;-)

Note: And by that last comment, I mean their daddy. Definitely their daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment