Toilet Paper Tornado

I have to be honest, I had a totally different post planned for today.

I wrote it after a pretty mayhem-y morning. I had the pictures uploaded, keywords tagged, everything was all ready to go with a bow on top.

Annnnd then this happened.

Let me explain.

I had to Bennett all into his bed, and went to get Sterling some jammies. After checking her closet, I realized that they were all in the laundry room, so I left her to use the potty while I went downstairs to grab a pair.

BIG mistake. Huge.

Because when I came back from the laundry room, this was what was waiting for me.

A naked Sterling, jumping around like an idiot, screaming "Yay mama, I naked! Happy party, happy naked, happy naked party!!!"

She had taken the end of the toilet paper, pulled it through the house, down the stairs, and was dancing with it like it was a ribbon in the entryway.

We've have had a bit of an issue with toilet paper lately, I am a few blog posts behind but don't worry, I will catch you up. I've got to admit, I'm totally over this trick.

I'm just thankful it was naptime, I was able to stick her hiney in bed before I strangled her.

And just in case you're curious, it's Trader Joe's brand toilet paper that has enough strength to be pulled through the house by a two-year-old and still not rip off the damn roll.

You are welcome ;-)

Now, I've got an entire roll of toilet paper to go re-roll. Or just shove in a pile somewhere. Not sure which...



Enjoy this? Then Like us on Facebook
And Subscribe.
To get updates in your email, use the link on the right sidebar.




No comments:

Post a Comment