Poop Inspector #2433738, Reporting For Duty!

Evidently, we have evolved here at Casa de Hickman.

No longer content to merely be a recipient of constant diaper inspections, Sterling has decided to turn the tables and started checking the back of my pants lately, saying "Momma poop?"

While her concern is appreciated, it is only slightly less wonderful than when she pats my chest in public and proudly proclaims "Momma's boobs".

But still, having your toddler check your pants for accidents is... special.

I can't decide whether she is mimicking something she sees me do a million times a day to her and her brother, or if she is making a commentary on what she perceives to be a significant shortage of showers in my world.

Either way, it's humbling. And a bit embarrassing.



No comments:

Post a Comment