Guess There Is A Reason Why You Go To A Doctor...

This may come as a surprise to you, but the Internet is not always an entirely reliable source for information.


Case in point: I had a cyst on the side of my face for about two years. I'd scheduled surgery to have it removed, and then got sick and was briefly hospitalized. Then I had a baby. Then my husband went back to traveling full-time. In short, I never got the surgery.

As it was explained to me, the surgery would've left about a 2 inch incision and a divot on the side of my face. Not exactly an ideal situation. So being an enterprising individual, I set out on the Internet to find an "alternative" solution.

After a bit of research, I found what appeared to be a fool proof plan on a holistic medicine website. Put some orange oil on my face for a few hours, and it would melt the cyst.

With Amazon.com at my disposal I was the proud owner of the bottle of orange oil within a couple of days. After applying it and leaving on my face for couple hours, the end result was as shown. I went from having a small lump about the size of the pencil eraser to having a deep burnt divot slightly larger than a golf ball.

Even cooler, random chunks of my face keep falling off. Sounds like a good trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment