Chihuahua Confession



I have a confession to make. 

This is really hard for me to say and I don't know how you will take it, but here goes: I am a chihuahua. 

No, I'm not a canine, and I don't bark incessantly, and I don't bite (unless I am REALLY hungry). 

But I have absolutely NO idea of my true size. I am 5' 4". On a good day. 

Yet my close friends are usually at least 5'8", and in my mind, we are usually about the same height. It always leaves me a little confused when I see photos of us together.

All I can figure is that I must have the world's WORST track record for standing in a hole for group shots. 

And everyone says that I *seem* taller than I am. Which means I must actually BE taller than that, just that the stupid measurement system CLEARLY isn't accurate enough to effectively capture my true height. 

The photo is of my friend L giving life a try out at my altitude. She watched me struggle to see my kids over a wall, and then gave it a try for herself. 

I still don't see why she is stooping though...


Hey man, show us some love and "Like" us at facebook.com/MomOfMayhem for Mayhem throughout the day!

And look REALLY cool by telling your friends about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment